Saturday, April 11, 2009

We Have Reached The End!

Alright, so I don't think we really took into account what was on the calendar for the second week of our weight loss goal. We did well the first week, then last weekend Scott went on a caving trip for school, Sam came into town on Tuesday and wanted to go to a pizza buffet, and it was Pixie's birthday yesterday.
So, I did really well with working out the beginning of this week. I worked out Monday-Wednesday, then circumstances beyond my control arose and I missed my window to go work out. Today I "could" have, but I hate going on Saturday in the afternoon! It's so busy. Poor Scott seemed to have lost his motivation this week and I don't think he went to the gym once. How sad are we? Are we really that flaky?!? I didn't keep all the rules to a tee, but I was really good with the sugar thing and portion control, until the birthday last night. I went into this not expecting to lose ANYTHING, but I lost 4 pounds! We ate too much junk today, so I'm not counting tomorrow's weight, unless by some miracle I am less. :)
I have been 4lbs down the last two days so that's real weight loss! Hooray! And "they" say that 1-2 pounds a week is healthy weight loss.

2 comments:

A Psych Mommy said...

Woohoo! 4 lbs is a lot--congrats!

Rebecca Blevins said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!