Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Burst of Craftiness

I made my first pair of baby leggings! Thank you, Kizzie for the pattern link and inspiration!
These were the only knee high socks on my first trip to Wal-Mart, they say "Royal Pain" if you can't tell. I'm too impatient so the cuffs don't look perfect, but who cares. I did it myself! I found another print when I looked the next time. They are pink with crowns on it. Where do you find your cute socks, Kiz? I had to borrow Becca's sewing machine and I told Scott that I need one. He said we'll have to wait on it and that he asked me if I wanted one last year when we saw some at garage sales. I just looked at him and said "I wasn't a mother then!".

I eventually took these shorts off Pixie...they were so snug over her cloth nappy! (Yes, I'm from the U.K. now :)
I have a fleece jumper dress by babyGap that will go perfectly with this pair of baby leggings and will be so warm for the winter! She'll be able to wear these for a long time.




2 comments:

Kizzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca Blevins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.