Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Craft - Luminaries

I've been keeping my glass jars from spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, salsa, etc.. because our local recycling doesn't recycle glass. I use them to store things in or give food in to people. So I was pretty excited when I came across this tutorial for a fun Halloween craft. It was easy, which I need right now. I did it at the coffee table one night while watching The Biggest Loser with my family.


It's just glass jars painted with acrylic paints, then sprayed with clear gloss spray paint. And yes, I got carded for it. I think it's awesome I could still pass for being at least a decade younger than I am. :)
Here you go, drop a tea light in it and you have Halloween luminaries!


2 comments:

Mom's in the kitchen! said...

These luminaries are so cool! Congratulations, my talented daughter! :)

Just Craptastic... said...

Very cute idea! Better than rotting pumpkins on my porch!