Sunday, August 17, 2008

Memories

Memories!
Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Kizzie said...

Just one??? Yeah right!

Um...Sitting Fat Girl!

Walking around kidder after seminary, in the freezing cold!

Dancing at sleepovers!

Holy Cow!

The Sunday we came to church wearing the same homemade skirt, but neither of us knew the other bought the same fabric, etc. That was funny!

Love you!

MRS. ROBISON, SR. said...

Meeting you for the first time and getting to know you.

Coming to St. Joseph and finding, out from Scotty, that you were working in the Chinese Restaurant right next door to the RV Park where we were staying. We went over for dinner and surprised you that night! It was cool because you were also our waitress and Grandpa left you a BIG tip!!!!

Seeing you in your wedding dress and how beautiful you were. Watching you and Scotty having sexy' pics on the Temple grounds and being surprised how sensual you were!

Love, hugs and kisses!