Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hooray, Presents!

Okay, presents that I have to pay for a few days later, but I love getting things in the mail!
As some of you know, I am a coordinator for one of the companies we buy from in our local buying club (like a co-op). Every month I drool over the sales and plan my method of attack. I have changed many of our household goods over to organic and/or natural products.
If you think that these products are a lot more expensive than the mainstream, well, they are. That is, they are if you pay the 40-50% mark up they charge you in the regular stores! Wahoo...I love club pricing. Then we get the additional up to 25% off sales.
So, this is what I got this month:
(back, left to right)
  • Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Liquid. So far..I love it!
  • Pure & Gentle Shampoo for Scott. Trying to switch his products over too. He's still testing.
  • Citrus Magic air deodorizer in Grapefruit. I knew I had to find an alternative. I read an Oust (or Febreze?) label that said to remove pets before spraying the area. How good can that be!?!? I just LOVE this stuff already! Buying a different scent for the bathroom next month.
  • Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Magic Soap for Pixie. Also will use in my homemade cloth wipes solution.
  • The DivaCup. Okay, maybe a little TMI, but this really works! I know Becca used one and liked it. I only got to use it for the last day of my cycle, but it was very easy and comfortable with no risks of TSS!
  • Ambassador Baby Hair Brush and Comb. Made in Germany with boar's hair, ethically extracted mind you!
  • And essential oils from Aura Cacia in Geranium, Lavendar, and Lemon. These are used in my vaccum to eliminate doggy smells, diaper pail smells, and also in Pixie's wipe solution and diaper pail.
  • I also ordered some Yummy Earth Root Beer candy drops, but they were on sale and out of stock. :( All of you know that I don't like non-chocolate candy, but these are AWESOME!




No comments: