Monday, November 24, 2008

More Pictures!

Here are some more pictures of everyone, except for me!

Perrin napping with Scott.

I think he's going to be a good family dog, don't you? And Pixie has a thing for spoons. I just have to make sure she doesn't poke herself in the eye!


They look so obedient, don't they?!?


Pixie with one cousin...


and some more cousins!


Happily perched on Daddy's shoulders.


This is how she looks when she's laughing. She always puts her hand in her mouth and kinda snorts.


Isn't that the cutest smile?


Pixie's funny smile.


One of her favorite things to do now. After she gets it off she eats it.


I love this outfit!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca Blevins said...

I love that outfit too! I remember when Princess wore it.

What cute pictures of my favorite niece! Her cousins aren't bad either. ;)