Saturday, June 28, 2008

Social Pixie

My baby is growing into quite the socialite!
Pixie is starting to interact with everyone..even greasy strange mechanics!
We brought her to her grandparent's house on Sunday and she gave her first hint of a laugh. On Thursday morning she gave me an all out chuckle..which turned into screaming really fast when she inhaled her spit or something. But it was still cute. I was changing her diaper after we woke up and was being silly, she laughed at my "jazz hands".


Happy in the morning!


Flying at Grandma and Grandpa's

Isn't that an adorable little face?



2 comments:

Kizzie said...

I love the pictures of her! She's getting so big, isn't it crazy how fast that happens!?
Have a fun 4th weekend!!

Hopkins said...

I can got believe you have a baby that big!!! It is still weird that you have one at all!!! I miss you! Tell Scott I said hi!