Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tuesday Tell All - "Livin' on the Edge"

"If you could do
something dangerous
just once
with no risk
what would you do?"

No risk? That would be awesome! I never thought I was the risk taker type..until I went on my first roller coaster the same time as Kizzie did. Yes, I can relate the story she's referring to on her blog!
Since then I have loved roller coasters and those scary things...until last year on vacation in Florida. We went on the "Kraken" at Sea World and it was enough for me. I didn't ride it again! That was just around the time I got pregnant, so maybe it was my maternal instincts kicking in? Maternal=Wuss.

I have always thought that sky diving, para sailing, or doing a zip line over some jungle would be fun. I've always been afraid of deep water, scuba diving is one fear I've wanted to conquer.

What else would I do with no risk!?
Maybe I'd kiss this shark for real!

White water rafting, X Games stunts, running in a stampede, actually acting on the urge to swerve my car into a cement guard rail...
The possibilities would be endless!

3 comments:

Kizzie said...

Yay! I can comment!
That first picture of you is awesome!:)
And darn kids...making us wusses! :)

Selissa said...

Hey, I'm not a wuss!

Hopkins said...

Hey there chica!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! And you are such a cute pregnant lady!!! How is everything going?!?!