Thursday, April 24, 2008

TTA- Laughing Out Loud


I know it's Thursday, but I'll do this TTA anyway!

Since I have had Pixie and have been sleep deprived and just plain bored, I've found that the only thing that has made me laugh has been the UK tv series "Black Books".
This is from the first episode. Bernard is trying to get out of doing his taxes by getting injured. Love it!

What makes me laugh usually besides some british comedies? Many things....including the screaming banshee on the Hallmark E-Cards...don't ask me why!

It makes me laugh when Scott's in a goofy mood. It doesn't happen too often, but it's SO funny because anything will make him laugh!

1 comment:

Sam said...

All your girlfriends are unfulfilled and alienated.

YAY!!! I love that show. And I love YOU! YOU make me laugh.