Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sing a Song of Pixie

We really like the movie "Tangled" and one of the extras is a montage of Disney movies, set to this soundtrack. I like the song so much, I've been listening to it on my YouTube playlist as well.


I had to hide to get this next video. Pixie will not sing for the camera. She was busy playing with Play-Doh and singing the day away. I do not think she knows the words very well, but that didn't stop her!
(The clip is a little long, but grandparents will not mind!)


At the end of the video, she asked me to take her picture. Here it is!


3 comments:

Rebecca Blevins said...

Now that is adorable!

Mom's in the kitchen! said...

I never saw Tangled or heard the song, so I'm glad you put that here! Then watching Scarlett, I felt like I was sneaking behind her! Great video, Karen! I couldn't help but smile through the entire thing. Loved her dancing legs and feet under the table! Now I can happily go to bed. :)

Melissa said...

Sweet, Karen! These are the moments...I found your blog from your facebook post. How fun!